Returns & Exchanges
Unless one of the exceptions listed below applies, you can cancel your order without giving any reason within 14 days from the day on which you or a third party indicated by you (other than the carrier) receives the goods purchased (or last good, lot or piece if it relates to goods or multiple lots or pieces delivered separately) or from the day of the conclusion of the contract, in the case of services or digital content not supplied in a tangible medium (e.g. CD or DVD).
You must inform us (We Are Nations Ltd) of your decision to cancel your order, you may submit your request by using the CONTACT form. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication before the 14 days’ cancellation period has expired and return the item to our returns centre:
c/o Remedy Fulfilment
3 Whitworth Road
For additional information on the scope, content and instructions for the exercise, please contact our Customer Service Department via the CONTACT form.
EFFECTS OF CANCELLATION
We will reimburse all payments received from you for the goods purchased and will also reimburse delivery charges for the least expensive type of delivery offered by us, no later than 14 days from the day on which we received the above communication. We will use the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise. In any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest. If reimbursement occurs after the maximum time period mentioned above, the amount due to you will as of right be increased.
Note that you must send back the goods by following the instructions available on our return centre no later than 14 days from the day on which us you communicate your cancellation. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning these goods. You may be liable if the value of the goods returned diminishes due to the handling of the goods (except when it was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods).
EXCEPTIONS TO THE RIGHT OF CANCELLATION
The right of cancellation does not apply to:
- the delivery of products which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygienic reasons if unsealed by you after delivery, or which are, after delivery, inseparably mixed with other items;
- the delivery of sealed audio or video recordings or of sealed software if unsealed by you after delivery;
- the supply of goods made to your specifications or clearly personalized;
- the supply of goods which may deteriorate or expire rapidly;
- a service if We Are Nations has fully performed it and you accepted when you placed your order that we could start to deliver it, and that you could not cancel it once delivery had started;
- the supply of digital content (including apps, digital software, ebooks, MP3, etc) which is not supplied on a tangible medium (e.g. on a CD or DVD) if you accepted when you placed your order that we could start to deliver it, and that you could not cancel it once delivery had started;
- the delivery of newspapers, journals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts for the supply of such publications; and
- the supply of alcoholic beverages whose actual value is dependent on fluctuations in the market which we cannot control.
OUR VOLUNTARY RETURNS GUARANTEE
Without prejudice to your statutory rights, We Are Nations provides you with the following voluntary returns guarantee:
All products from the We Are Nations sites can be returned within 30 days of receipt of the products to We Are Nations if the products are complete and are in an unused and undamaged condition. For shrink-wrapped and/or sealed data media (for example CDs, audio cassettes, VHS videos, DVDs, PC and video games and software) this means that we only take back the products in the unopened shrink wrap film or with an undamaged seal. The products are to be returned via our Returns Centre
This voluntary returns guarantee does not apply to digital products or software which are not supplied on a tangible medium (e.g. on a CD or DVD).
If you return products according to this voluntary returns guarantee, we will refund to you the purchase price already paid by you, but not the delivery costs of your initial purchase. Likewise the transport risk and return costs are borne by you. This returns guarantee does not affect your statutory rights and therefore does not affect your right of cancellation as described above.